Expo & Packet Pickup, Saturday, November 12, 2022
- 12:00 pm-4:00 pm – Expo & Packet Pickup
- Larry & Penny Thompson Park
12451 SW 184th Street
Miami, FL 33177
Race Day Schedule, Sunday, November 13, 2022
- 5:30-6:20 am – Transition Area Open for Athletes (No race morning packet pickup)
- 6:30 am – International Triathlon/Aquabike Begin*
- 6:45 am – International Duathlon Begins
- 6:45 am – Half Iron Triathlon/Aquabike Begin*
- 6:50 am – Half Iron Duathlon Begins
- 9:00 am – International Aquabike Awards Ceremony
- 9:45 am – International Duathlon Awards Ceremony
- 10:00 am – International Triathlon Awards Ceremony
- 11:30 am – Half Iron Aquabike Awards Ceremony
- 1:45 pm – Half Iron Duathlon Awards Ceremony
- 2:00 pm – Half Iron Triathlon Awards Ceremony
Athletes must arrive before 6:00 a.m. or will miss the race.
*Start/wave order will be available race morning and emailed to all registered participants race week. We will start in a time trial format.
PER USAT RULES – ALL TRIATHLETES & DUATHLETES MUST PICK UP THEIR OWN PACKET – NO EXCEPTIONS. Please bring your receipt from online registration. All triathletes & duathletes must present their annual USAT license at packet pickup along with a photo ID.
Miami Man Official Cutoff Times
Half Iron waves start at 6:45 and end at 6:55 a.m.
Half Iron swim cutoff 7:40 (no 2nd lap), 8:20 (no bike start)
International waves start at 6:30 and end at 6:45.
International swim cutoff 7:30 (no bike start)
Half Iron bike cutoff 11:40 (no run start), 9:45 half way (no 2nd bike lap – will do 40 miles instead of 56)
International bike cutoff 8:45 (no run start)
Half Iron run cutoff 3:00 (finish), 1:30 to start 2nd lap
International run u-turn cutoff 9:30 (You will be asked to turn around early if you aren’t there in time)
If you are concerned with making the cutoffs, you are more than welcome to start in the first group. If you do so, you may not be able to qualify for awards.