Expo & Packet Pickup, Saturday, November 13, 2021
- 12:00 pm-4:00 pm – Expo & Packet Pickup
- Larry & Penny Thompson Park
12451 SW 184th Street
Miami, FL 33177
Race Day Schedule, Sunday, November 14, 2021
- 5:30-6:30 am – Transition Area Open for Athletes (No race morning packet pickup)
- 6:20 am – Transition Closes on Half Iron Side
- 6:40 am – Half Iron Races Begin*
- 7:40 am – Transition Closes on International Side
- 7:45 am – Collegiate Race Begins
- 8:00 am – International Races Begin*
- 10:20 am – International Aquabike Awards Ceremony
- 11:30 am – Half Iron Aquabike Awards Ceremony
- 11:40 am – International Duathlon Awards Ceremony
- 12:00 pm – International Triathlon Awards Ceremony
- 1:30 pm – Half Iron Duathlon Awards Ceremony
- 2:00 pm – Half Iron Triathlon Awards Ceremony
Half Iron athletes must arrive before 6:00 a.m. or will miss the race.
International athletes must arrive before 7:00 a.m. or will miss the race.
*Start/wave order will be available race morning and emailed to all registered participants race week.
PER USAT RULES – ALL TRIATHLETES & DUATHLETES MUST PICK UP THEIR OWN PACKET – NO EXCEPTIONS. Please bring your receipt from online registration. All triathletes & duathletes must present their annual USAT license at packet pickup along with a photo ID.
Miami Man Official Cutoff Times
Half Iron waves start at 6:40 and end at 7:00 a.m.
Half Iron swim cutoff 7:40 (no 2nd lap), 8:20 (no bike start)
International waves start at 8:00 and end at 8:20.
International swim cutoff 9:00 (no bike start)
Half Iron bike cutoff 11:40 (no run start), 9:45 half way (no 2nd bike lap – will do 40 miles instead of 56)
International bike cutoff (same as half iron, but NOBODY should miss that in the International)
Half Iron run cutoff 3:00 (finish), 2:10 to start final lap (no 3nd run lap start – half iron is 3 laps)
International run cutoff (same as half iron, but NOBODY should miss that in the International)
If you are concerned with making the cutoffs, you are more than welcome to start in the first wave. If you do so, you may not be able to qualify for awards.